1. IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBIn compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we detail below the identification data of the entity that owns this website:
Ginsa Electronic, S.L., hereinafter Ginsa, with NIF B08655797, domiciled at CALLE ATENES, 9 08006 Barcelona. and contact telephone number 932127656 and email email@example.com.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
These Conditions (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of this Website that its owner makes available to the public at this URL.
The use of the Web by a third party attributes the condition of User and implies full acceptance by said User of each and every one of the conditions that are incorporated in this Legal Notice.
3. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITEThe User undertakes to use the Web, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the Website or the services provided through it for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services, or prevent normal enjoyment of the Web by other Users.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTYAll the contents of the Website, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of the owner of the website or third parties and, including but not limited to, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs . , and other elements that appear on the Web.
Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Web are protected by Law.
The owner of the Website does not grant any type of license or authorization for personal use to the User regarding their intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right related to their Website and the services offered therein.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this Website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial of the owner of the Web or the owner of the same.
5. RESPONSIBILITY REGIMEResponsibility for the use of the website
The User is solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused by the use of the Web, leaving the owner of the Web, its partners, group companies, collaborators, employees and representatives, exonerated from any kind of liability that may arise from the User's actions.
The owner of the website will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information on the website, however, the owner of the website does not assume any guarantee in relation to the absence of errors, or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions. in any of the content accessible through this website.
In the event that the use of personal passwords is provided to the user who registers as such with respect to certain services (for example, personnel selection), the user must maintain the passwords under their sole responsibility in the strictest confidence, assuming, by therefore, any damages or consequences arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret.
Responsibility for the operation of the website
The owner of the Web excludes all responsibility related to the availability and continuity of the Web site as well as the services linked to it, as well as any interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system. , motivated by reasons beyond the owner of the Web.
The owner of the Website is empowered to temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, access to the Website due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
Responsibility for links
Los enlaces o links contenidos en la Web pueden conducir al Usuario a otras Webs gestionadas por terceros. La función de los links que aparecen es únicamente la de informar al Usuario sobre la existencia de otras fuentes de información sobre un tema en concreto.
The owner of the Web is exonerated from all responsibility for the correct functioning of such links, the result obtained through said links, the veracity and legality of the content or information that can be accessed, as well as the damages that may suffer the User by virtue of the information found on the linked website.
6. POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBTo visit the Ginsa website, in general it is not necessary to provide your personal data; although it is possible that in certain circumstances this is required to be able to relate to you. In the cases in which you provide us with personal data, these will be incorporated into the corresponding file, owned by Ginsa, and their treatment will only be carried out for the purpose so that they have been provided: resolution of queries, commercial contact related to Ginsa products and services, selection and hiring of employees and/or other functionalities. In case you do not provide your Personal Data, you will be denied the possibility of benefiting from certain utilities offered by our Website in which personal data is required, such as personnel selection (recruitment).
The fact of providing your personal data implies your active and express consent to its treatment in the terms described. At any time you have the right to access, rectify or cancel the personal data that you have provided us, as well as oppose its treatment, by contacting Ginsa by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the offices located at CALLE ATENES, 9 08006 Barcelona.
This website may use "cookies" in order to facilitate navigation and offer a personalized and more agile service. You can configure your Internet browsing program to not receive such "cookies"; In this case, the quality and speed of web browsing may decrease.
What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are files that web pages can install on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) for a wide variety of purposes. The main purpose is to facilitate navigation by the user, but they can also collect other information, for example, for statistical purposes.
Type of cookies
According to their permanence, cookies are classified as session or permanent cookies. The former expire when the browser is closed, while the latter expire when they have fulfilled their function or when they are manually deleted.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: These cookies save the preferences of certain tools so that they do not have to be configured each time the web is accessed.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These are the cookies that allow you to analyze web traffic and statistically analyze the use of the various services offered by the web. The collection of this data is anonymous and is not linked to any personal data.
GEOLOCATION COOKIES: These cookies anonymously detect the country in which the user is located in order to offer more appropriate content and services.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: These are cookies that are generated when the user has registered and serve to identify user accounts and their associated services.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: These are the cookies that allow you to manage the different ads displayed on the web, adapting the content of the advertising space to the use made on the web.
Can I eliminate the installation of cookies?
All browsers allow you to block or delete cookies if the user so prefers. In the following lines we offer indications for it:
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings
Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings
Safari: Preferences > Security